SALIENT FEATURES OF ASSAM RIFLES PUBLIC SCHOOL, MANTRIPUKHRI
Assam Rifles is an elite Central Para Military Force (CPMF) deployed exclusively in the NE Region of the Country. The deployment of Assam Rifles units in remote corners of the NE Region denies the personnel of the Force the opportunity of providing quality education to their children due to poor infrastructure and development on the Region. To provide the quality and institutionalized education to the children of personnel of Assam Rifles deployed under HQ IGAR (8) in remote corners of Manipur. The ARPS was established at Mantripukhri as a part of the Garrison. Through this school a sincere attempt is being made to provide standard education to the children of Assam Rifle Personnel. Besides imparting education to the A.R. Children, the school also takes upon itself to provide bener facility of education to the local children from the state.
Assam Rifles Public School, Mantripukhri was established in the year 1986 for meeting the educational needs of Mantripukhri station, catering for the children of troops and separated families under the banner of Junior Public School. Mantripukhri is the Public station for the Assam Rifles Units under IGAR(S). The school name was changed ‘Assam Rifles Nodal School’ on 01 April, 2003. In the same year the school was formally affiliated to the CSSE board. In the academic year 2013·14 the school achieved another milestone by adding Secondary Classes with the permission of CSSE Delhi. With the new policy of DG Assam Rifles the school name is renamed as ARPS from the academic session 2013·14. Presently the school is upto senior secondary sections with Science stream.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE SCHOOL
* Develop competence for effective participation in day to day situations.
*Develop basic mental abilities and skills.
*Help in physical growth and proficiency in games.
*Prepare citizens who will be able to work for preservation of environment.
*Produce citizens who shall work to strengthen unity of the country.
*Sensitize student for older and weaker people in the society to develop the feeling of charity among them.
*Acquire economic understanding and efficiency in the management of expenditure.
*Help in around growth of the child to enable them deal with day to day situation.
Visiting hours to meet the principal/Teachers should be followed strictly .
There may be cases where an emergency demands a matter to be looked into without a prior appointment,but the timings mentioned below will be followed on a regular basis.
TO Meet the principal:
Monday to Saturday to 10.00 am.
To Meet Class teacher/Subject teacher:
Nursery to U KG :12.30 pm to 1.30 pm(Monday to Saturday)
Grades I & XII: 11 am to 11.30 am(Monday to Saturday)
To Visit Accounts/Administrative Office:
Monday to Saturday:11 am to 1 pm.
RULES OF SCHOOL
* On working days and at school functions children should wear school uniform.
* Children are strictly forbidden to go out of the school hours without permission from the principal.
* Books,Note books,Bags,Tiff in box etc. should bear the name and class of the owner.
* No students shall go out of the class without permission.
* Any damage or breakage done to the school property should be paid by the concerned student.
* The school reserves the right to suspend/expel students whose conduct is harmful to other students or to the school.
* School will not support any private party inside or outside the school premises.
* Students must wear their school ID Cards during school.
* No parents/guardians are allowed to visit the teacher or students in the classrooms during school hours without the permission of principal.
* Student should get their Report Cards will be replaced when applied for in writing along with required fine of Rs.100/-
* No school matters will be entertained on Holidays.
|I to VIII||Summer||White shirt" navy blue short/trouser, Black shoes, white socks, Navy blue necktie, navy blue with red stripe belt.|
White shoes , White socks, white short trouser with white shirt, navy blue necktie, navy blue with red stripe belt on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
|White blouse navy blue Skirt, Black shoes, white socks, Red ribbon, Navy blue lie and belt with red stripe. White shoes , White socks, Navy blue tie and belt with red stripe. White ribbons on Wednesdays and Saturdays.|
|IX to XII||Summer||Shirt tie, shoes, socks and belt as above, Navy Blue trouser, Navy blue turban for sikh boys. White shoes, socks, white trouser with while shirt. Navy Blue tie and bell with red stripe on Wednesdays and Saturdays.||Navy Blue kameez with white salwar and white duppatta, shoes, socks and ribbons as above. White kameez with white salwar and white duppatta, white shoes, socks while ribbon on Wednesdays and Saturdays.|
|Winter||With Pull over Navy Blue|
|With Pull over Navy Blue